Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY January 13, 2009... (A few days late)

Outside my window... melting snow

I am thinking... do I want to go back to school?  How will I manage it with a small child? 

I am thankful for... bleach (don't ask, you probably don't want to know)

From the kitchen... dirty dishes needing to be washed

I am wearing... purple CSU hooded sweatshirt (hmm, I am sensing a theme here), light blue jeans and L.L. Bean shearling slippers

I am creating... a clean house, I hope.

I am going... to go get a drink soon.

I am reading... Western Horseman

I am hoping... that everything goes alright with my mom's flights on Thursday.

I am hearing... my dog snoring and she's downstairs

Around the house... silence, except for the dog snoring

One of my favorite things... nap time

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get the house cleaned up, pick up my mom on Thursday, hopefully get to see my horse.

Here is picture that I am sharing... my dog, Angel, playing in the new snow that we had yesterday.  She is so glad to be back where it snow's.  I have never seen a dog enjoy snow as much as she does!


This idea is courtesy of The Simple Woman's Daybook located at www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com
I am still relatively new to Blogger and I have no idea how to put in a link where you can just click on it, sorry!  I need some educating I guess!

No comments: