Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY February 8, 2009...

Outside my window... it is dark and there may be snow for tomorrow morning

I am thinking... I hope the cat doesn't claw my leg while he is sitting in my lap

I am thankful for... a great weekend

From the kitchen... those double chocolate bars are calling my name

I am wearing... Air Force Academy sweatshirt, black sweatpants and my L.L. Bean slippers

I am creating... always scheming something

I am going... to make my weekly menu and grocery list tonight.  Really I am.

I am reading... Saddle Up, Colorado!  By Sherry and Scott Snead

I am hoping... I get my grocery list done before tomorrow morning

I am hearing... too much television noise

Around the house... things aren't too messy

One of my favorite things... a good weekend

A few plans for the rest of the week: hmmm, that's a good question, I don't know
 
Here is picture thought I am sharing... This is a picture of a mule deer that I took back in December when my best friend was visiting me.  We were driving around Horsetooth Reservoir when this guy obliged us with a photo op.


You too can participate in the The Simple Woman's Daybook by going here.

1 comment:

Flying Lily said...

I'm sorry but the words 'double chocolate bars' caused me to stop thinking.